ABOUT ME

I'm an architecture student graduated from Sutomo 1 high school. From the earlier childhood I have been fond of studying and drawing. Raise as an independent person has lead me to pursue my dream outside my hometown. My parents have taught me well, I have been sent out to study and live independently since the age of eleven. I had lived in boarding house from junior high school, I loved to learn and experience new things, from art to science and language. I was inspired by Zaha Hadid and Frank Lloyd Wright and started thinking about architecture as a career in high school.

As I pursue my architecture degree in Podomoro University, I've had many opportunities to advance both my architecture drawing skill as well as the art of design, beside from being apart from my hometown, I learn how to appreciate life and become independent without any parental care. I choose Podomoro University both because of its popular company group and the curriculum.
Podomoro has been popular for its company name, Podomoro Group that runs the property sector and the curriculum that based on more practice than theory which is very suitable in architecture program and the entrepreneur based university was what catch my attention to study there. When I first started, the distinctively different methodology from where I came from really challenged me to a new way of thinking about architecture, from how to design, skill training to comprehensive thinking. I'm very grateful to be exposed to both ways of architectural education, because I think both are important elements a good architect needs to possess, being creative but also realistic. The faculty and staff of the program were incredibly understanding and helpful.

I hope to use my experience at Podomoro University of Architecture to develop into a professional who can provide inspiring place for people to live and work. Architects and designers have a critical but largely unrecognized impact on people's daily lives. I'd like to see the day where we can live and prosper in our cities without eroding the natural systems that support us. In the long run, I would love to have my own firm someday and focus on the institutional and commercial realm of architecture. I definitely want to contribute to my home country as an architect. If able, I would love to open a scholarship for school of architecture students someday, so that more students can benefit from the program. I look forward to applying all the knowledge in architecture, while developing new skills and interests.  

评论

热门博文